Though franchising supposedly started in the U.S., this largely successful business model has spread worldwide. If you’re looking for a top global franchise, Express Employment Professionals was recently ranked among the top 50 by Entrepreneur.
Express is a staffing franchise that helps people find jobs and companies find employees. As of 2023, they have 860+ locations — 72 of those being outside the U.S. With over 40 years in business, numerous awards and an impressive AUV, it’s no wonder Express is climbing this list.
How are top global franchises selected?
Entrepreneur is a magazine and digital publication that reports on business, finance, leadership and more. Each year, they compile lists of the top franchises in every category — including top global franchises. To land a place on this list, franchises must first apply with an in-depth report on their business. Then, franchise experts at Entrepreneur rank each brand based on five key pillars:
- Costs and Fees
- Size and Growth
- Brand Strength
- Financial Strength and Stability
For top global franchises, Entrepreneur adjusts their formula to give extra weight to international size and growth. Out of 200 franchises, Express ranked in the top 50, meaning they offer Franchise Owners an exceptional combination of cost, support, growth, brand and financial strength.
In addition to being a top global franchise, Express also holds nearly 30 other awards, including:
- #1 staffing franchise by Entrepreneur, 12 years in a row
- World-class franchise by Franchise Research Institute
- Best white-collar franchise by Global Franchise Awards
How can I invest in Express?
If a top global franchise with an impressive AUV is something you’re interested in, here are the first steps to investing in your own franchise:
- Verify your financial requirements. Like any franchise, Express looks at the net worth and liquid capital of candidates to ensure they have the funds to succeed. If you have a net worth of $170K-$250K and $190K-$250K in liquid capital, you’re on track to qualify.
- Explore available territories. With a growing number of locations, Express has become a top franchise to own in Australia. To see our current available territories in this area, see here.
- Reach out to our team. Simply fill out the form below to speak with someone from our franchise development team. Or, for an overview of the franchising process, see here.